05 June 2020 - On 2nd June 2020, Food Safety Standards, Monitoring and Evaluation department of National Health Commission of China (NHC) publis...
CCIC Europe Consultancy Platform
- Lifang FAN Senior economist, MSc in Science, PhD in Management. Current general manager of CCIC Netherlands. Served as vice manager of CCIC Hubei.
- Jianhuai QIAO Senior engineer. Former chairman of the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS). Reviewer of the inspection agency. Member of the Food and Chemistry Committee of the Laboratory Technical Committee. Laboratory tester trainer.
- Zheshuo LIU Current Vice manager of CCIC London. Worked as the official veterinarian in the Chinese government for 22 years; Worked at CCIC Germany for 5 years. The official veterinarian of the China Entry-Exit Animal and Plant Quarantine Bureau; the official veterinarian of the China Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau.
- Meishen QIN BSc of Animal Science; MSc of Entrepreneurship and SME Management. Specialized in providing services for food exporting to China. Responsible for the development of services including but not limited to: Chinese label consulting, traceability inspection, food GB analysis, regulation consultancy, Chinese certification, factory auditing, etc.
- Yikai PENG MSc of Food Science and Technology (specialized in Dairy Science and Technology), Wageningen University, the Netherlands. Auditor of China Quality Certification Center (CQC), with qualification in China HACCP general food products and China HACCP/GMP in dairy products. Preliminary overseas inspectors of Special Food registration from State Administration of Market Regulation (SAMR)
- Yujie He PhD in Neuroscience. MSc in Nutrition and food hygiene. Seven years of laboratory experiences. Auditor (trainee) of China HACCP and dairy product. Specialized in regulations on food, cosmetics and medical devices entering China
27 May 2020 - The State Administration for Market Regulation (SAMR) released a notice on 15th May 2020, in order to strengthen the supervision...
04 May 2020 - On 8th April 2020, the Secretariat of the National Food Safety Standard Review Committee of the National Health Commission public...