21 February 2020 - On 19th February 2020, GACC (General Administration of Customs) and MARA (Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs) jointly rele...
CCIC Europe Consultancy Platform
- Lifang FAN Senior economist, MSc in Science, PhD in Management. Current general manager of CCIC Netherlands. Served as vice manager of CCIC Hubei.
- Jianhuai QIAO Senior engineer. Former chairman of the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment (CNAS). Reviewer of the inspection agency. Member of the Food and Chemistry Committee of the Laboratory Technical Committee. Laboratory tester trainer.
- Zheshuo LIU Current Vice manager of CCIC London. Worked as the official veterinarian in the Chinese government for 22 years; Worked at CCIC Germany for 5 years. The official veterinarian of the China Entry-Exit Animal and Plant Quarantine Bureau; the official veterinarian of the China Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau.
- Meishen QIN BSc of Animal Science; MSc of Entrepreneurship and SME Management. Specialized in providing services for food exporting to China. Responsible for the development of services including but not limited to: Chinese label consulting, traceability inspection, food GB analysis, regulation consultancy, Chinese certification, factory auditing, etc.
- Yikai PENG MSc of Food Science and Technology (specialized in Dairy Science and Technology), Wageningen University, the Netherlands. Auditor of China Quality Certification Center (CQC), with qualification in China HACCP general food products and China HACCP/GMP in dairy products. Preliminary overseas inspectors of Special Food registration from State Administration of Market Regulation (SAMR)
- Yujie He PhD in Neuroscience. MSc in Nutrition and food hygiene. Seven years of laboratory experiences. Auditor (trainee) of China HACCP and dairy product. Specialized in regulations on food, cosmetics and medical devices entering China
14 February 2020 - The transitional period of MARA (Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs) announcement No.210  is going to end soon. All pet food...
31 January 2020 - On 7th January 2020, Polish officials informed the World Organization for Animal Health on highly pathogenic avian influenza case...